You can now post that
This allows all company employees to view schedule details and avoids .
Add an All-Staff Calendar
Method 1: Set a normal calendar as an All-Staff Calendar
2. Go to Admin
4. Select Set as all-staff calendar, select a normal calendar set to public.
5. Set owners and editors, and click Confirm to set the existing calendar as an All-Staff Calendar.
1. Go to Admin and click Calendars - All-Staff Calendar.
2. Then, click Add ll-taff alendar - Create an All-Staff Calendar.
3. Go to Calendar and click the + icon to create a schedule and set the schedule activation time. ake sure that the Calendar associated with this schedule is the All-Staff Calendar.
Manage the All-Staff Calendar
After creating an All-Staff Calendar, admins can click the button on the right to edit the calendar, cancel the subscriptions of all employees, or delete the calendar.
Select Edit to change the owners and editors of the calendar.
You also can click Cancel all-staff subscription or Delete calendar to perform the corresponding operations.
👏 Congratulations, you now understand how to use an All-Staff Calendar. If you have any questions, click the profile picture at the top of the Desktop app and select Contact Support to contact customer service.
💕 Feishu is here to help you enjoy each working day.