When administrators set the attendance method to location attendance, there may be occasional problems with the accuracy of the location function.
First, you need to check if the location shown on the Attendance page is consistent with your actual location. If it is, you can contact your administrator or attendance manager to reset the attendance location. If it is not, please follow the procedures below to check and configure:
2.1 Check your phone's location service
- •Confirm that the location service is enabled in your phone's settings.
- •Confirm that Lark is allowed to access your location information.
2.2 Check location permissions of the Attendance app
- •Tap the … icon on the top right corner of the Attendance page to open the About page.
- •Confirm the location option is enabled so that the Attendance app can access your location.
2.3 Close and reopen Lark
- •Close Lark from the phone's background and open it again.
- •Enter the Attendance app from the Workplace and try the attendance location function again to see if your problem has been solved.
2.4 Turn on your phone's Wi-Fi
- •If your attendance location is still inaccurate, you can turn on your phone's Wi-Fi to improve the accuracy of the location function. Then, try the location function again to see if your problem has been solved.
2.5 Report a location issue
- • If your problem remains, click Report location issue below the Clock In or Clock Out button to inform us that you are having a location problem.
- •Open any maps (Google Maps, AutoNavi, Apple Maps, etc.) on your phone and upload a screenshot of your location as shown on the map.
- •Your feedback will help us improve the location service and its accuracy. Thanks for your understanding and support.