Webhook triggers are used to send messages between apps and Feishu, improving the user experience within the platform. The Webhook function in Feishu Flow provides a URL, and by setting this URL in another app that supports Webhook message notifications, you can send messages from the app to Feishu Flow. For more information about how to use Feishu Flow, see Workplace | How to use Feishu Flow Papertrail provides the Webhook method to send notifications for alarms set by users, see the Papertrail Webhook official documentation. Feishu Flow is a tool to create a workflow that allows you to summarize all external information in Feishu.
1. Open Feishu Flow.
2. Select Papertrail.
3. Select Create.
4. Select a trigger.
5. Copy the Webhook address on the Settings page.
Configure in Papertrail
2. Select a group on the Dashboard.
3. Click Create Search.
4. Set the Search name and query statement.
5. Find the Webhooks section and select Webhook on the Create an Alert page.
6. Configure alarm options:
- •For Frequency, we suggest setting 1 minute.
- •For Trigger when, we suggest selecting at least 1 new events match. This means a notification is sent even if there is only one log record.
- •For URL, enter the URL copied from Feishu Flo.
- •Do not select the Send only counts option.
7. Click Create Alert to complete the configuration.
Configure in Feishu Flow
- 1.Return to the Feishu Flow page
- 3.Select the appropriate Message Content.
- 4.Click the Add Variable button to add the log content pushed by Papertrail or other information.
- 5.Save it in Feishu Flow or continue to add more actions.
- 6.Select the previously configured Search and click Edit in the Papertrail dashboard.
- 7.Select the Trigger webhook on the Alerts page.
- 8.Click it to go to the Configuration page.
- 9.Click Send Test Data at the very bottom of the Configuration page. If you receive a Feishu message, this shows the configuration works.
You've enabled members in your organization to be more efficient in their work!