When an employee resigns from a company, important files and resources still must be retained. Before performing the resignation procedure, administrators can transfer the user's resources (e.g., documents and schedules) to another user in the team.
Afterwards, enterprise admins can remove the user from the team using Feishu Admin.
E before a user resigns.
This can be done with a single Transfer Resource operation
1. Go to the and click User and Department.
2. Select the user whose resources you want to transfer.
3. Open the action list for the user.
4. Select Transfer Resource to go to the transfer resources page.
5. On the Transfer Resources page, select the resources to transfer and specify a recipient.
6. Then, click Confirm to transfer the resources.
1. Go to Feishu Admin and click Contacts -.
2. Select the resigning user, open the action list for the user, and select Set as Resigned.
Transfer user resources
3. On the resign action page, set the processing method for the resources held by the user:
- Transfer to other users
4. If you select Transfer to other users, you must select the resources to transfer and their recipient.
Note: If the user holds an "application" resource, it must be transferred. Otherwise the application will not be accessible.
5. If you select Delete, all the resources held by the user will be deleted. After document resources are deleted, they can be recovered within 90 days. All other resources are irrecoverable, so proceed with caution.
6. After setting a resource processing method, click Confirm to execute the resignation procedure. At this time, the user will be removed from the team.
7. After completing the resignation procedure, you can go to Contacts - Resigned Employees to view the resignation record for the user.
The resignation record contains the resignation date, former department, and resource transfer records for the resigned employee.
If document resources are set to delete upon resignation, they can be recovered within 90 days from the resignation details page. When recovering documents, you must specify a recipient from the team.
1. When admins must process the resignation of multiple employees, they can click Contacts - and select multiple users.
2. Click Set as Resigned button in the top-right corner. This allows you to resign multiple users at once. During this process, you must likewise transfer the resources of the resigning users.
👏 Congratulations, you now understand how to transfer employee data and handle resignations. If you have any questions, click on your profile picture on the Feishu app and select Contact Support to chat with a customer service agent.
💕 Feishu is here to help you enjoy each working day.