This article will explain how to combine Feishu Flow with Appbot in order to pick up and organize reviews from app stores.
📚 Industry Background
When software developers publish their products on different app stores, they need to constantly keep track of user feedback and reviews. This way, they can adjust product design, improve features, and enhance the overall quality of their products while meeting user expectations.
👀 Main Difficulty
Software developers are expected to keep track of user reviews in real-time from the app stores and provide prompt responses. However, a large amount of user feedback may come from various app stores. We understand how difficult it can be for developers to analyze feedback from various platforms and then pick up useful information. It can be very time-consuming and inefficient.
🎉 Solution: AppBot + Feishu Flow
1. What is AppBot？
AppBot is a database of reviews and ratings from app stores around the world. It captures user reviews from several mainstream app stores in real-time (currently it doesn't support Android app stores in China). It can analyze reviews, and provide visual presentations of analysis and results.
2. A powerful combination: AppBot + Feishu Flow
When there is a new app review, Feishu Flow can capture the review immediately.
- •Use settings to filter reviews and satisfy different monitoring requirements under several situations. You can:
- ◦choose to capture specific language, rating, key words, etc.
- ◦choose to focus on user feedback with strong sentiment such as the strong dislikes.
- ◦keep an eye also on your competitors through AppBot. By capturing competing apps' reviews, you can analyze competitors and capture important market signals in real-time.
- •After selecting AppBot as the Trigger, you can customize the subsequent settings. You can:
- ◦ set review details as the message which will be sent to your Feishu groups, allowing the whole team to be updated.
- ◦set the Feishu Flow in a way that all captured reviews will be put in a selected sheet which will become a self-updating archive.
- ◦you can connect reviews that require follow-ups to management tools such as Trello or Asana, which can automatically create new task trackers when new reviews are received.
1. Select a template in the homepage
2. Customize the message content
Note: If you want to use AppBot to capture reviews on app stores, you will need to register an AppBot account beforehand. For details, please go to
👏 Use Feishu Flow together with AppBot to efficiently capture app reviews and keep track of industry competitors. Give it a try!
💕To learn more about Feishu Flow, please click here.