Roles refer to specific types of employees in the team structure, such as HR, administrative, financial, legal, and IT personnel.
You can set roles to facilitate approval processes. When designing approval processes, you can specify certain roles to serve as approvers. For example, you can specify an HR role to serve as approvers in onboarding-related processes and an administrative role to serve as approvers in procurement-related approvals.
When roles are set as approvers, approval processes do not have to be modified if a certain employee leaves the company because the role can be assigned to another employee. This standardizes team approval processes and improves approval efficiency.
1. Go to Admin and select Contacts - User and Department - Roles.
Changing role names
1. Select the role whose name you want to change and click the icon to the right.
2. Select Edit Name to go to the editing interface, where you can change the role name.
1. Select the role to which to add employees
3. Select the name of the relevant employee and click Confirm to add the employee.
1. Select the role from which to remove employees and the employees to remove and click Remove Employee to go to the confirmation interface.
👏 Congratulations, now you know how to manage roles in the User and Department interface. Go get started! If you have any questions, click the profile picture at the top of the Feishu app and select Contact Support to contact customer service.
💕 Feishu is here to help you enjoy each working day.