Feishu Flow i
Sentry is a real time event log and platform that provides
Feishu Flow provides URLs for Webhook messages pushed by Sentry.
Create Sentry in Feishu Flow
1. Open Feishu Flow.
2. Select Sentry.
3. Click Create.
4. Click the + icon under Select Trigger.
5. Select Sentry in Select App.
6. After you select the trigger, you can select the Webhook address in Options.
7. Click the Copy icon on the right to copy the URL to the clipboard.
Set Webhook URL
1. Open Sentry and register for an account.
2 Click Create Project in the upper right corner or assign an existing project a Webhook URL.
3. Click Settings - Teams - Projects to go to the Control Panel.
4. Select the projects you wish to configure.
5. After selecting the projects, disable the WebHooks feature in Legacy Integration.
6. Open the WebHooks Plugin Configuration page and enter the Feishu Flow URL you copied in Step 1.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. When a new event occurs, Sentry will push the event data to Feishu Flow.
1. Open Feishu Flow, click the icon under Actions, and select Feishu Messages in Select App.
2. In Select Action, select Custom Bot Message or Send Bot Message.
3. In Options, you can edit the message title and content.
4. Click Add Variable to add information created by the new event pushed by Sentry as a part of the message content.
5. Once configuration is complete, save the settings.
6. Once saved, you can go back to Sentry and conduct testing.
7. Paste the URL in Sentry's WebHooks Integration and click TestPlugin.
8. If the Feishu Flow bot pushes a Feishu message to you, that means the test was successful.
👏 Congratulations, you're an expert at Feishu Flow Sentry! Go ahead and use it!
💗 Feishu brings efficient collaboration to your fingertips!