After reading this article, you will know how to create and manage filters.
Filters can help you automatically sort incoming emails, such as delete emails or add labels. With Feishu's powerful filtering capacity, you can organize your emails efficiently. Filters are currently only available on desktop.
- 1.Click Auto Filters at the bottom left, then click Create Filter to enter the next page.
- 2.Enter the filter name, and set the conditions and actions for the filter.
- 3.Click Create, and the filter will take effect right away.
Create a filter quickly based on a certain email
- 1.Click Filter messages like these to enter the next page.
- 2.The system will automatically fill in the filter conditions. You can make any necessary adjustments and select the corresponding actions. Click Create and the filter will take effect right away.
- 3.Hover over the filter to disable, edit or delete filter.
- 4.You can also drag the filters to adjust filter order.
👏 You have learned how to create and manage filters. Try it now!
💕 If this article does not solve your problem, you can click on your profile photo - Contact Support to find answers.