After migrating email history, you can manage all emails on Feishu Mail. All emails will be fully synced and you don't need to use the old email service anymore.
- 1.Click the Email icon in the left side navigation bar. You will receive a notification about email migration. Click Migrate Now.
- 2.Members need to read and tick the 3 checkboxes, and then click Next.
Note: For some email services, members need to go to email settings and complete the following actions manually (including enabling IMAP, allowing syncing all email history, etc.) in order to migrate the data.
- 3.Enter the address and password of the source email service and click Next.
Note: Some email services require users to scan QR code via mobile phone to log in. In this case, members need to go to the souremail settings and manually set the password.
- 4.Email migration has now started.
Note: The migration process requires members to keep Feishu online, and the email can still be used during migration.
III. Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there any storage limit for Feishu Mail?
A: Feishu Mail offers each tenant 500GB of mail storage for free. When the storage is insufficient, you can purchase extra storage.
Q: What if the verification takes more than 24 hours and still fails?
- 1.Make sure that all record parameters are configured correctly.
- 2.Contact customer service of the domain provider to ensure that the records are in effect.
- 3.If you've done the above and still fail, please contact Feishu Customer Service.