This article will show you how to set the facial recognition function for attendance.
You can enable the facial recognition function for attendance in Feishu. If you enable this function, employees must pass the facial recognition to clock in/out.
How should administrators set?
Go to the Group Settings page in the Attendance Admin, administrators can add a new attendance group or edit existing groups.
- 2.Enable facial recognition
Find Attendance Settings and enable facial recognition:
- 1.Facial recognition is required for every clock-in/out by default. You can also require facial recognition for suspected cheating.
- 2.You can allow employees to take photos for checking when facial recognition fails.
If you enable the function, the system will remind attendance group members to upload face data.
- 1.Suspected cheating situations mainly include:
- ◦Clock in/out with different accounts on the same device.
- ◦There are no attendance records on the same device in the past 7 days.
- 2.Facial recognition is only available on Feishu version 3.2.0 or above.
- 3.Manage recognition situations
Administrators can manage employees' facial recognition situations on the Facial Recognition page in Attendance Admin.
You can check if employees have uploaded face data and if the data are accurate. You can also send reminders to employees who have not uploaded face data. If there are inaccurate records, you can delete these records and ask employees to upload face data again.
How should employees operate?
Note: Facial recognition is only available on Feishu version 3.2.0 or above.
Attendance BOT will send employees reminders when administrators enabled the facial recognition function.
You can tap Upload Face Data in BOT messages or open the Settings page in the Attendance app to upload your face data. In Settings, you can tap Not Uploaded and upload your photo to clock in/out. Your face data will be synced to the Attendance Admin.
- 2.Follow facial recognition rules
Employees need to tap the clock-in/out button and pass the facial recognition to clock in/out.