This article explains how administrators can use the Admin console on mobile to .
Note: Only super administrators and administrators with Contacts permissions can use this feature.
You can use in the Workplace on mobile to manage by editing information of s and departments.
- •Go to Admin - Employee and Dept., and click Add Dept.
- •Enter the department name and select the parent department. You can choose whether to create a department groupand check the staff types you want to include in it.
- •Click Confirm to complete the process.
- 2.Edit department information
- •Enter a department, click More - Edit Dept. at the bottom of the page.
- •You can edit the department name, parent department and department supervisor, and alter the staff types you want to include in the department group.
- •Click Confirm to complete editing department information.
- •Go to Edit Dept., and click Delete Department - OK to delete it.
- 1.Additional steps are required if there are remaining users or sub-departments. All users must be removed, and all sub-departments must be deleted before deleting the department.
- 2.If a department group has been created, it needs to be either changed to a normal group or deleted.
Go to Admin - Add Members, or go to Admin- Employee and Dept. and click Add Employee to add a team member.
Enter the profile of an employee，edit Email, city and other information, then click confirm.
- •Go to Admin - Employee and Dept. or enter a department, click More - Transfer Member(s).
- •Select the members you want to transfer and click OK.
- •Select the target department(s), click OK to transfer members.
Terminate a member
- •Enter the profile of the employee, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Terminate Employee.
- •Set the processing method for the resources held by the user and click Confirm Termination - OK.
- •Go to Employee and Dept., click More - Terminate Membe(s).
- •Select the members and click OK.
- •Set the processing method for the resources held by the members and click Confirm Termination - OK.
💕 Congratulations! Now you've learned how to use the Contacts feature on mobile. Give it a try！
💕 To explore more of Feishu Admin, please click here to view more tips.
💕 If you have any questions after reading this article, please click Profile Photo - Contact Support for help.