This article introduces the specific steps to manage the scope of the organizational structure that users can see on the Contact - Organization.
Note: This feature is still in grayscale, if you'd like to try it, please contact our customer service or sales staff.
Feishu administrators can set the scope of the organizational structure that users can see on the Contact - Organization.This allows users to only view the organizational structures set by administrators, ensuring data security and privacy.
- 1.Go to the .
- 2.Click Security > User Permissions > Visible Scope Of Organization to go to the organization accessibility management page.
Master rule management
- 1.Click Edit in the top-right corner to enter the editing mode.
- 2. choices:
- •user can access entire organization: All users in the organization can see all other users.
- •user can access their department: Members can only view people in their direct superior and subordinate departments.
- •user can't access any organization: No one in the organization can view anyone else.
- 3.Click Save to set the main rule.
- 1.Click Edit in the top-right corner to enter editing mode.
- 2.Click Add Rule Set to create a rule set.
Users, departments, and user groups can be added as subjects, and users and departments can be added as objects.
- 3.Create up to two rule sets. The rules in rule set 1 take precedence over those in rule set 2.
- 4.Adjust the priorities of supplementary rules, after adding two rule sets by moving the second set up or down to change their priorities.
Verify Permission Rules
- 1.Click Permission Check Tool to open the Permission Check Tool window.
- 2.Enter subject and object usernames.
- 3.Click Check to see if the subject can view the object under the current permission rules. This allows you to verify that your permission rules work as expected.
👏Congratulations, you now understand how to manage organization accessibility. Now you can get to work!
💕Feishu is here to help you make each day a great day at the office. For more Feishu tips, bookmark and click .