Feishu Survey provides mobile solutions for common scenarios at workplace like checking in at events, checking out items, and conducting surveys. It is built into the Feishu collaborative suite.
- •Speed up and simplify your business: Say no to paper sign-up sheets and webpage customization. Feishu Survey help you create projects and QR codes with just one click.
- •Used everywhere: Feishu Survey can be used in different occasions, such as registration, event check-in, surveys, clients satisfaction, and much more.
- •What you see is what you get: Everything displayed in your survey is extensively customizable. You can include various types of questions in a form.
- •Remote collaborations and streamlined operation: Create sections for various sites with no hassle. The advanced settings can be tailored to your operations.
II. Installing Feishu Survey
- •Enterprise Administrator
- 1.Find and get "Feishu Survey"
- 2.Turn on permission for all users. In the Feishu Admin, select Workplace - App List, select Feishu Survey, switch on the Activate button, and select All members in Availability.
- •Non-Administrative Users
- 1.You can also click Get in the App Directory and apply to use the app. After your administrator has installed the app and approved your request, you can start using Feishu Survey.
- 2.If you are not an enterprise administrator and find that you cannot open the app Admin , contact your enterprise administrator to get this app.
III. Creating a New Project
All employees of companies that have installed the app can log in. No access permissions are required.
- •Open backstage through Feishu workplace
Project Creation Process
You can create a project in just three simple steps:
- 1.Click New project from the Manager Homepage.
- 2.Select applicable scenarios and the relevant template to create a project (or add and customize a blank project).
- 3.Set the Basic information and Page design before releasing the project.
IV. Managing Projects
Feishu Survey provides many convenient functions that can be tailored to your needs.
Limit Number of Submissions
On the Basic information page, you can set a limit on user submissions based on your needs. You can also set limit by cycle. For example, you can limit a user to one submission per day.
Set Effective Period
On the Basic information page, you can click Expiry date to set an expiration period.
Users can only submit their answers during the appropriate time span.
Set limit on submission locations
On the Basic information page, you can limit the scope of location submissions. Amap and Google Maps are available to support both domestic and overseas scenarios.
Set User Submission Permissions
On the Basic information page, you can limit the users who are permitted to scan and submit codes. You can set the range of users to everyone, "My departments", "Specific groups", or
"Specific persons". Only the specified users can submit.
When creating a new project, you can set the user's submission method according to your needs. You can submit using your real name or anonymously, which determines whether the submitted record shows the user's name and department. It should be noted that the real-name/anonymous submission can only be selected when creating a project. The setting cannot be changed.
After you set a new notification, the Feishu Survey Bot sends a custom card message to the specified user when one of the following conditions is met:
- •A user scans a QR code of the corresponding section and submits.
- •The rating given by the user is a specified score.
- •Total project submissions reach the specified quantity.
- •The total submissions of any section reach the specified quantity.
Set the Notification Objects and Trigger Conditions, edit the notification subject and content, and click OK to save the notification.
Project managers can copy a project with one click. The content will be copied, including page design, basic settings, QR code sections, notification settings, and real-name anonymous submission. Section managers can only copy page design.
Here, users can customize the content displayed on Mini Program pages. On "Confirm page",
you can customize the "Cover" and, on "Submitted page", you can set whether to display the "user information" and "time submitted".
In the "page content" area for the confirm page, submitted page, failed to submit page, and other pages, you can configure dynamic content to dynamically display user information, submission times, and form-related information.
Feishu Survey provides multiple question types to choose from, including single box, checkbox, short answer, rating, contact, date, and image. You can select and configure question types based on your requirements.
- 1.On the confirm page, click any question type to add a question.
- 2.You must enter a name for each question. If you select single box or checkbox, you must enter at least one option.
- ◦Each question can be marked as required or optional. Required items must be completed before the user can submit the form.
- ◦Enable Advanced Options to set the conditions for showing the question. This allows you to determine whether the question is displayed based on the user's answers to other questions.
Adding a Section
Sections are subordinate to projects and used to address business needs that require the project content to be the same for different locations or dates. A separate QR code is generated for each section. Section settings use the project settings. Project admins can view and manage all sections.
- 2.Set the Collector name and add Collector admin (click Click to add collector to create more than one section).
Feishu Survey allows you to generate links and share them to Feishu. Using the link share function, users can open them and complete submissions on Feishu.
In the list to the left, click Copy and you can copy the link.
Exporting QR Codes
Click Download QR code
Anti-Fraud QR Code
Feishu Survey supports an "Anti-Fraud Mode". After this feature is enabled, the QR code will be constantly refreshed and can be projected from a PC or mobile client.
QR Code Style Design
Feishu Survey allows you to customize QR code logos, styles, and text.
Click Design QR Code and design the QR code as desired.
Feishu Survey supports data form analysis. You can configure the filter criteria and displayed graphs as needed. Click View more details to view the specific records of each question.
Record & Export
Feishu Survey supports online query and export of project submission data. Click a record to view detailed information.
- 1.Click Records to Feishu Sheet and query the required data. You can also export data to Excel tables.
- 2.The above data query method is only used on one specific project. To query data across projects, you can click on the Record & Export tab at the top of the page and then enter filter conditions to query data.