Feishu Survey mixes can help you easily handle all kinds of teamwork scenarios.
This article describes the practical features of Feishu Survey with mixes of features such as cycle-bound submission, dynamic content, and notifications settings. Many other elegant features of Feishu Survey can help you with your daily work.
Distributing office stationery
Employees in some departments regularly request office stationery. Feishu Survey can help with this purpose by having employees can scan a QR code to register and claim the stationery. This improves the experience when claiming such supplies and facilitates administrative staff by keeping records in a paperless approach.
The administrative department check-in tool meets the following criteria:
- •The tool allows employees to choose the stationery they need and fill in the requested quantity in a self-help manner.
- •The tool allows employees to view request details on the Submission Successful page.
- •The tool can notify QR code scanners and managers of stationery distribution details after employees claim their requested stationery.
- •The tool can limit the maximum number of stationery claiming requests that an employee can make in a single month.
- •The tool can remind the administrative staff to pay attention to the stock when the total number of stationery claims reaches the specified value.
The administrative department can use Feishu Survey to generate a QR code when claiming office stationery in a self-help manner, so that employees can take their own initiative to scan the code and claim the stationery. To do this, follow the procedure below.
- •Select the desired dynamic text when you edit the Form page, the Submitted page, and the Submission Failedpage, and add Department, User Name, Current Month, and Current Day among other content as the dynamic text. After an employee claims the stationery, they can view the details displayed dynamically on the Submission Successful page.
- •Set the submission limit per cycle to specify the Limit submission number of each user each month. Then Feishu Survey can automatically limit the number of stationery claims an employee can make in a single month.
- •Select project administrators and QR code scanners as notification recipients in Notification Settings, so that project administrators and QR code scanners can receive notifications about stationery claim details after successful claims by employees.
- •Modify Notification target and Notification time in Notifications Settings, so that project administrators can receive notifications when the total number of submissions in the project reaches the specified value. Therefore, responsible administrative staff can receive Feishu Survey bot pushes about the available stock.
2. Weekly meeting check-ins
Many departments hold weekly meetings and their employees need to check in to weekly meetings. When the number of employees is large, Feishu Survey can help ensure timely statistics on check-ins.
The department weekly meeting check-in tool meets the following criteria:
- •The tool can fulfill the check-in purpose and record employees’ names and check-in time.
- •The tool can limit the maximum number of check-ins to one check-in per employee to prevent repeated check-ins. The limit is automatically updated on a weekly basis.
- •The tool can specify the groups and users who can check in.
- •The tool can show the questionnaire project completion status, so that you can know the check-in status of a specific employee.
- •The tool can send notifications upon completion of weekly meeting check-ins.
The department that holds a weekly meeting can use Feishu Survey to generate a QR code for the weekly meeting check-in mini program in a self-help manner, so that employees can take their own initiative to scan the code with Feishu and check in. To do this, follow the procedure below.
- •On the Project Settings page, select Limit submission number of each user, and set Each week user can submit 1 time(s).
- •On the Project Settings page, select Limit date of submission and Specify submission cycle, so that employees are only allowed to check in within the specified timeframe every week.
- •On the Project Settings page, choose Who can submit > Specific groups to specify the group that is allowed to check in. Administrators can View completion status to learn the check-in status of the group members.
- •On the Project Settings page, select Notifications Settings, and modify Notification target and Notification time. If you configure to send notifications to administrators when the total number of submissions in the project reaches the total number of members in the check-in group, the managers responsible for check-ins will receive a push message about the check-in completion from Feishu Survey bot.
3. Applying for permissions
An app under test may distribute questionnaires to learn whether users are willing to grant permissions to the app. App administrators expect that they can receive notifications or reminders to grant permissions to users after users fill out the questionnaires and make the applications. Similar scenarios include event organization and registrations.
The responsible department survey tool meets the following criteria:
- •The tool can show the information of the users who apply for permissions.
- •The tool can send a notification to administrators for timely responses after a user submits an application.
- •The tool can send notifications to the service owner of the same project after different users submit an application or sign up.
The responsible department can use Feishu Survey to generate a QR code for the permission application mini program in a self-help manner, so as to collect the responses that employees submit by scanning the QR code with Feishu. To do this, follow the procedure below.
- •On the Project Settings page, choose Create notification > After each user submits > Project admins to remind administrators to handle applications.
- •Enable “Dynamic text” in Notification Settings so that administrators can learn the applicant information in the notification interface.
- •Enable “Add category” in Notification Settings, and set Notification target to Collector admins, and Notificationtime to After each user submits the corresponding collector, so that the service owner can receive notifications after different users submit an application or sign up.