I. Function overview
- 1.Clients who've completed the Feishu certification process can apply for invoices in Feishu Admin. If you haven't applied for your certification, you can click here to .
- 2.Currently, only online orders such as Storage Upgrade Plan, Buzz Top-up and Add new users can be invoiced. Invoice types include general value-added tax paper invoices and special value-added tax paper invoices.
- 3.When a client applies for an invoice and the application status is Pending, the client can withdraw the application. To withdraw an invoice application, go to Expense Center - Manage Invoices - Invoice List. If the invoice has been issued, the client can no longer withdraw the application.
- 4.Currently, the supported invoiced items include Information and technical services and Cloud service fee, at a tax rate of 6%.
II. How to Apply
Invoice application procedure:
- 1.To apply for an invoice, go to Feishu Admin, click Expense Center - Manage Invoices, and click Apply for Invoice.
- 2.Check all the orders you would like to invoice.
- 3.Select the Invoice Type: General value-added tax paper invoices or special value-added tax paper invoices.
- 4.Fill in the tax registration number, recipient, basic account information, and the company’s registered address, and then submit the application.
- 5.You can view the invoice application status and shipping information once you've submitted the application. Just go to Feishu Admin - Expense Center - Manage Invoices - Invoice List.
Q: What should I do if I have provided wrong invoice information?
A: You can withdraw the application on the Invoice List page if the application is still pending review. If the application has been reviewed or the invoice has been issued, please contact customer service.
Wrong information includes: Wrong tax registration number, wrong business license, wrong bank name, wrong bank account, wrong contact information of the company, and wrong registered address of the company.
Q: How long can I receive the paper invoice after I submit an application?
A: In general, a paper invoice can be shipped 7-10 work days after its application is submitted. You can view the invoice shipping information by clicking the Action button on the Invoice List page.
Q: What should I do if I want to change the invoice title?
A: The invoice title must be consistent with the client that holds the Feishu certification and can’t be customized. If your company has changed its registered name with the competent administration for industry and commerce, please contact customer service or Feishu personnel to cancel the previous certification and go through a new Feishu certification procedure again, so that your invoice title remains consistent with the client that has been issued the certification.
Q: What are the possible reasons for invoice application review failures or application rejection?
- •The tax registration number, the company’s registered address, or other information is inconsistent with that of the business license.
- •The basic account bank or the basic account number is inconsistent with that of the account opening license.
- •The company isn't fully qualified for issuing special value-added tax paper invoices.
The invoice applications that fall into the aforementioned circumstances will be rejected, and you would need to re-submit an invoice application following the instructions.
👏 Congratulations! Now you know how to apply for invoices.
👍 If you find this article helpful, please remember to give us a thumbs up.